my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Monday, August 29, 2011

walking chosen

I have made contact with a new chosen enough sied for safty.
he/she has asked for my help and now with only a 2 ranking i am only reqired to give him/her answers to certian questions. another simple mission most likely be done soon but something else about him/her is diffrent from the other chosen. he/she seems to have made contact with proxies who have broken many rules to obtian this chosen, enough to get them exiled from all proxies and even exacution for attack siad chosen. I dont know why the proxies or even the faceless king do nothing to stop this so there must be somthing about him/her that is very important. we are only able to attack chosen if a "certian mission" of dier secrecy is given so could there be more to this then what i have been told?

ether way i have my orders so i will obay but i have information that there might be a mole in our proxy organization so we will have to focas mainly on that for now. we think it might be someone in 4 ranking or lower. so it will most likely be that i will get removed from all investagation on the matter. but i think i have him or her pinpionted to the 3 rankings and is likely to be promoted soon without anyone knowing, becouse once we reach rank 4 we cannot leave  and we are givin horible secret missions to god knows where. if we refuse then we are killed by the faceless king himslef just to strike a point, god help us

1 comment:

  1. is this abot me..he u made me cry y am i always to weke oh well like i shed im a smart girl and dont let my age fool u wen it comes to a fite i no how to kill

    ReplyDelete