my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Friday, December 23, 2011

You cannot hate life... You can only question it

Latly I have been asking myself what is real and what is a lie in the world... Sometimes I wonder what I mean when I ask myself that... I don't think I want to know... I don't know what I am really asking anymore... What do we want when we ask our questions anymore?... Do we want the real answer to improve our understanding? Or do we just want the answer we were hoping for?... From Our first questions to our last, how much did we really accomplish learning the things we did? Don't answer me... Just let your mind ponder the answer a little. As for me... I'm going to stop trying to find the answer... And begin my search for the solution... I mean... Witch would you prefer? The answer to the question?... Or the solution to the problem... Again don't answer me.... Just let your mind ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment