my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I AM THE BIGGIST MORON IN THE FUCKING PLANET

hello everyone i know i broke my promise and left for a few weeks but now i have a major problem somthing i was told to fix but i messed up and failed now my friend zero is gone...

im a fucking moron

she was begging for help and i... i didint listion to her... i asked why she needed help but she wouldint tell me... why wouldint she tell me?

i have screwed up royally and now because of my lack of thinking i failed and lost a chosen...

FUCKING DAMMIT I LOST A FRIEND

now becuase of this... DAMNED ARK PIECE I... I FUCKED UP

when she fianlly siad goodbye i didint want to belive it... so i didint act when i should have... the moment she begged for help i should have jumped right out of my chiar and devoted every fucking recorce i had into finding her... but i didint... i just told myslef the logical answer and... and i fucked up and lost her... so while she was staring down the barrel of a loaded gun i sat back and did nothing... I FUCKED UP... ALL BECAUSE OF FUCKING LOGIC!!! THIS DAMN ARKSTONE HAS CURRUPTED ME TO ONLY THINK LOGICLY AND NOW IT COSTED ME MY FRIEND...

well ITS NOT FAIR... ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR GODDAMMIT

I HAD THE CHANCE TO SAVE HER AND I FUCKED UP LIKE THE LOGIC THINKING CURRUPTED ASSHOLE OF A FRIEND JACKASS I AM

its been to long... to fucking long i have had this arkstone... its shown me the greatest light imaginable and shown me the deepest dark depths and the deeper i went... the more i came to relise,,,, im not even human anymore...

zero is gone and i can only blame myslef for not fucking acting when i should have

why didint i just get rid of reason and thought of saveing zero...

too late now...





No comments:

Post a Comment