my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Sunday, October 9, 2011

its been a while sense i posted but i happy to say im back to normal

hello everybody i have not posted in a while i was off on a long proxy mission to regain my sanity theburningark was acctually the one who brought me back (belive it or not) but at the cost of his own sanity... the sanity i gave him...

thats the only known cure for a hollowed proxy... but your not allowed to know what that is...

he did leave me a present though, he left me the arkstone of truth
(it forces its victems to only tell the master of the arkstone the compleate truth but it causes sevear dammage to their brian cells and and you tend not to belive anybody no matter what the subject)

i hope hes reading this even though i know not many are watching this blog but i hope he sees it...

i hope anyway...

gunna be a short post today i promise not to dissapear for that long again
der marchen der grobbsman

No comments:

Post a Comment