my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Sunday, November 13, 2011

R.I.P the dark end

R.I.P the dark end sun...

Our dark deed is done... His body burns... And now Zero must know his secret... And his reasons...


Goodbye Dark...

Goodbye The Dark End...

Somthing survived... I dont know what but I know what but somthing survived...

We burned his body nothing could have survived... Nothing... What could he have used to survive...

Its not a full survival hes body is but ashes but I can feel somthing...
What have you done Dark

You gave me a horrible feeling in my stumbach... I dont even have a stumbach

What have you done to cheat death Dark?

WHAT.

As his body burned... Thats when I first felt it in my stumbach...

He somehow cheated death...

It was truely a dark end...

1 comment:

  1. ....thares so much i wunt to say i just dont no how to...t..thank you...and..im sorry

    ...

    goodbye

    this is all i realy can say

    ReplyDelete