my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Saturday, November 12, 2011

sentenced

Hello my name is deaths oblivion or my recently discovered name: darks oblivion.
Dark has been sentenced to death tomarrow at noon.

I am a demon spawn from the Arkstone of Minipulation and Darksun. His mind has been eroded for years without knowing it and as a result, it spawned me, how he managed to stay sane for that amount of time is beyond me...

Ever sense he became a proxy he has been planning something (I wont go into details for the sake of the mission). I am accomponing him on Darks mission but in order for his mission to be accomplished he must be killed by his chosen...
His chosen, Zero, is the one who to kill him he has prepared for it to be this way, and prepared for her to be ready to kill him... he will explain one horrible truth to her one I at first did not know this horrible truth of his, but I do now and I now belive he is compleate and utter scum...

Zero will be told this secret and then dark shall tell her his last two wishes in life... she will refuse and then shoot him.
After witch I shall tell her the reason for it all and she will cry for what she has done and fall in regret even though she should be happy. After we compleate this dark task we will go deep into a forest and burn Darks remains as ordered by Dark... the reason for this is currently unknown

A while back Dark actually died.. he commited suicide first he cut his throut then he went to the hospitol they put him on a breathing machine and then pulled out the plug... He died in the hospitol bed with a friend of his just in the other room. I then used an arkstone called the arkstone of infinte knowledge to find a to cheat death, it worked he was dead for a day, lost much of his memory though.

After that incident Zero made Dark swear he would never leave her again... he promised her even though he knew what was going to happen tomarrow...

zero says she will tell me a secret after his death, a secret she made me swear on my half life to keep.... Im telling you this now because after his death I will be unable to even tell you such a secret even exists

That secret I will keep out of respect for her current sorrow... she has even asked to join me in his funeral, why she wants to come is quite strange to me

humans are... interesting creatures...  

No comments:

Post a Comment