my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Observe.

Has I watch the weeks roll by these strange dreams are getting more frequent and more odd
It's like a nightmare but it feels different, like it's comforting me at the same time it's disturbing me.

The drawings are not getting better ether
At time I get these flashes in my head and I completely understand the drawing and then as soon as it's there it's gone and I'm stumped at trying to understand the strangeness of the drawing.(NOTE: i will one day try to post the drawings on here.)

I see him more and more each day and he is getting closer at each passing moment,
it's has if the closer he gets the more hopeless I feel when next time he comes I'll survive.

I here voices now telling me to go back to sleep and to wake up
I will at notice voices telling me to stop stalling.
But what am I stalling and why

No comments:

Post a Comment