my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To long

It has been about 6 months since the first day I have seen slender man

I'm shocked I made it that fateful night

It was about 7:00pm there was a creepy fog rolling in has the town went into a hush
I had only known about the slender man myth for about a month or two.

I thought I herd a noise coming from my backyard so I went out to see what had made the noise
It was strange i noticed that nobody else had heard the noise
It was almost like they had tuned it out, that they did not want to believe their was a noise at all.
The noise was sounded like I tree branch had fallen with a loud crash.
Has I stepped outside I had a strange pain in my my chest I felt like I would through up at any minute. I had started to get a headache and my legs felt weak
The back yard was completely engulfed by fog by this time. I knew something was vary wrong

I had fallen to my knees at the site
That was when I saw a tall figure standing in front of the beaten down old fence
It was clear as day who it was
I saw the faceless man
I was standing their for what felt like hours.
He started to walk up to me I noticed the oncoming threat and bolted into my house
I looked out the window and he was gone without a trace
But there was No evidence that he was ever even there.

I have grown from that day
I have Learned much and now I hide from the faceless man who still haunts my every nightmare
Has time goes by I grow ever more sharp and aware of his presence
Now I walk in search of answers that I must work to obtain.

I have been drawing the faceless man. Each one with a meaning I cannot understand

No comments:

Post a Comment