my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Monday, March 28, 2011

Remembering the lost

It has come to my attention that I cannot remember most of the last year and it's just annoying at how much I'm forgetting.
I am missing huge chunks of time and I'm at a loss at what I need to do to bring back my memory.


On another note I had a strange dream last night witch is the main reason I wanted to post this, it started out with me in the middle of a street and then I started to walk to a broken down old parking lot filled with trash broken wood car tires(ETC), so I went in and turned to a fence with an operator symbol written in white paint. I noticed a hole in the fence and went inside I saw some stairs leading down to a room with blood coming from around the corner fallowed by a childs cry. Has I got about half way down the stairs I noticed a tall man's shadow covering mine has I tried to turn around to see the tall man I heard the child scream and rushed down the stairs to find nothing but a blank room as I started to go back up the stairs I saw the tall man again and then I woke up


That dream was strange but the strangeist part of the dream is that before I woke up I heard a voice say: you are now a part of the bone creek story...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBoneCreekStory


    http://www.youtube.com/user/MyDarkJournal

    ReplyDelete