my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Sunday, September 11, 2011

i wont give in theserver

server i hope your reading this because i wont be intimadated by your little game of kidnapping people. your nothing in this game to me your nothing but a power hungry idiot that cant get past who he really is to fight me because you know what  your greatest power will be your greatest downfall.
do not test me

in fact i remember the last people who pissed me off this much the first was a kid who wrote me death threats well to make a long story short hes in a mental hospital screaming: "help me, ghosts are coming for me" and before that was a teacher who used to yell at us in third grade well shes in tie-won trying to make a buck selling oranges... yeah . and the last one was when two kids (who were best friends you cannot even imagine how close they were) were a bit mean to me and now they hate eachothers guts one even tried to kill the other

now you have kidnapped my friend locked her up would not let her speak to me hurt her and worst of all stolen her cigerettes. that was years ago and now i'm much older and far more smarter then who i used to be and you have angered me in ways you cannot imagine. so what do you think i'm going to do... don't tell me just let it simmer in your mind a little...

 just know this. the end is coming and you will not get away with this unpunished in the most brutal way you can think of. i know what your planning to do and i'm using some new tricks iv'e picked up over the years and iv'e been dieing to try them out.

she is strong and she will fight i know shes not brainwashed just yet i know shes still in there and i will fight to my last breath to find where she is. i have done... horrible things... for a faith that was never my own, and now i realise i'm not like the rest of them... i help the chosen, i care for them, i love them and you will not make me into a mindless chosen killing zombie like you.
you can ether die a hero... or live long enough to become the villain. and ill die a hero because that will last FAR longer then anything you can ever be. i don't care what iv'e done i don't care if i go to hell because before i do i will fight my way into saving at least these chosen so they don't become like me.

and to kay i promise i will get you out i don't care if you hate me by the time i do because  at least you'll have a chance to escape this life before i do remember the dusk is darkest just before the dawn and the dawn is coming its coming with me, zero, x, burning ark, sarah, grey and plaghe  we are all going to come for you but not before i do something to make sure you will be 100% safe

server we are coming for elegant decay... and you cant stop us 

No comments:

Post a Comment