my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Thursday, September 1, 2011

strange creature

i have seen a strange imp like proxy creature in my house its practicly haunting me
i have a drawing of it here


not the best drawing of it but i think i got its basic form imp like body smoke like arms and a creepy mask things that glowed with a black light (didint know that was possible). ive seen him about twice maybe now and its like hes only stareing at me at night i haveint found him in any of the proxy records but im still looking.

i saw him for the first time maybe 2-3 mounths ago and hes shown up about once a week in the rarest of all occasions (me sleeping) the fist time i saw him it was like something right out of tim burtens head, i only cought a glimps of him but enough to get him on paper he was sitting in the corner watching me like he had been there for awhile and when i opened my eyes he emediatly jumped out at me and to the door like lighting and the moment he got to the door he dissapeared... INTO SMOKE.

i know i wasint dreaming beocuse the next week i was in the liveing room sleepng on the couch and geuss who was staring into my eyes with his creepy little black lanterns for eyes little proxies imp
it was like he was confused scared and yet very interested in me for somreason becouse this time he was a mear 2 inches away from my head i nearly screamed and wacked him upside what ever he has for a head becouse it looks like hes wearing a hoodie but idk.

on maybe his 5 visit i tried to wack him upside the head but (and  i know i made contact) my fucking hand went  RIGHT THROUGH HIS HEAD except for the mask i could feel that for som reason but each time he just runs away and didapears into smoke he has smoke for  head and hands and he somehow walks on solid feet he is just so freaking scary especally when hes 3 inches away form your head!!!





2 comments:

  1. never really felt safe showing him on here until a very good friend conviced me otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks fimiller i kow i havent see it inperson but mabey pic ill look arond oh ther internet to see if i can find eney theg

    ReplyDelete