my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Sunday, September 4, 2011

why did i do it?

what happend to me? why did i become what i am now?

why did this all have to happen?
why did i become a chosen?
why did i become a proxy?

why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

just please tell me?

why did i meet her?
why did i meet them
why did i meet HIM

is it becouse i was forced into this?
or did i want this?

was it becouse i wasint strong enough to aviod it?
or i wasint strong enough to accept myself?

did i just become confused about my true identity?
or did i just become lost in the identity i already had?

maybe it was becouse i didint know what would happen?
or maybe i did and... wanted it to happen...


maybe its just who i am?

what am i though?

what is it, what am i and why do we exist

i feel... evil

its cold and yet... comforting

1 comment: