my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1,2,3,4

Every night he comes to my window and taps on it
Four times each and every fucking day
Make it stop please.

He tells me that the beat Is a drum beat for a war,
War drums
I ask him what war and he says

A war of gods you will be in battle and you will be the drum beat

He just won't stop and now every day im tapping in the most random times
In my house on the walls the ground the trees
And he still follows me and taps

So one night when he was outside
I saw him. I took with my knife I stabbed his chest 4 times and I counted 1,2,3,4 He did not die he did not fall He stood there. I thought I would die he But took a step back pulled the knife out And siad:

That's not how I operate.

Then I cannot remember what happend I woke up in my bedroom And he was at my window tapping I cannot kill him He is there forever.1234 1234 1234 1234

Make the tapping stop
Tap tap tap tap.

3 comments:

  1. Don't take this as a criticism of your vocabulary, but I find it interesting your use of fallow instead of follow. Maybe you didn't even notice... maybe it was intentional.

    Fallow land is land that's left unseeded between planting, basically scrub land that is refreshing its nutrients by being allowed to go to seed.

    By a bit of a stretch, the idea that you are being "fallowed," instead of followed, implies that you are in the process of going to seed (mad) from His efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have this spell check system that does not always work and sometimes it will replace demons with deadline or something stupid like that

    ReplyDelete