my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CORRUPTION

NO
I CANNOT BE CORRUPTED,
SEES US
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN DONT LOOK BACK
DONT LOOK FOR HIM
DONT LOOK FOR CROSS QUARTERS
HE HAS CORRUPTED US AND CANNOT BE STOPED
THE ARK IS BURNING
A FLAME LIKE NO OTHER

A BURNING PIT
ADARKENDSUN

just run from him
Don't sleep
Don't stop
Don't drop
JUST RUN FROM HIM
HIDE FROM THE PROXIES

OR INSANITY WILL CORRUPT EVEN THE BRAVEST MINDS
no matter how you look at it
We are all human
And he is something far Worse



He is watching us
Never Blinking
So Don't look
I did and now look at what I saw

1 comment:

  1. mind over the flames
    Controlling the ark

    Shifting the fire
    Leading it all to burn

    Revealing it's true name

    thedarkendsun

    Has come to burn with us

    ReplyDelete