my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tomorrow

It ends soon I am sorry but it must be done I just cannot go back to the room again
It would kill me to slowly.
Also I will not be getting my revenge
I have seen my error now And i do not want to die the evil one in this game
Then he would win And i would die for nothing But I will get something out of what I have done to get where I am now a message for my viewers I have found something of a mass importance that I almost died trying to obtain and that was only to confirm that its true

I have found a calendar and It is called, Cross quarter days If you line it up with the operator symbol it lands on the four holidays And if you line it up with the chaos symbol then it lines up with everything.Look it up and carry on where i have left off
I do not want to die in vain so Just remember this: Halloween
It was the one of the days that caught my attention the most, A day of warring funny masks To scare away demons
I believe this may all have a deeper meaning So I leave it to you
These are My dying words

And to the others
I am truly sorry for the way I behaved It was uncalled for and for that I apologize I was a fool for thinking it was your fault
Its not about what people do around me that make me look like the fool it's about what i do to make myself the fool So goodbye I don't think i will be coming back after this
I won in the end, they needed me and now I'm gone and I have spread the word of Cross Quarter days. So again I am sorry
I know now that true strength does not come from having the power Sometimes true strength is choosing not to use it...I know I am not wanted here anyway... goodbye

The ark will not burn today!!! OR EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment