my dakrend sun

my dakrend sun

Sunday, May 22, 2011

and im back agian

hello I know it has been a while i have been trying to get help i have succeeded at that
but the post a while back (captured)
there has been this proxy following me 9his name is the burning ark) for the past few weeks at first (of course) i thought he was just anthor kid looking for attention,
but then it got worse i recived a message witch you can find on my youtube (i will post a link in the comments)
it was a warning to come to him and also to stop talking about something, at first i did not know what and i guess he thought it would be best I didint know
I was able to trick him into giveing it away
it was as i exspected:
cross quarter days
at first i was about to give up on it all but now im sure that i have found something that can help in an oncoming war but i need to dig deeper
I need to find out the number one thing about cross quarter days that they are so worried about me finding out
but until then i will just have to continue my reserch

sense he has taken me the one time he has abducted me twice and i just escaped the last one
i found myself wakeing up in an abandoned building about a block away so i ran home home as fast as i could.
i will not allow a 4th, but then agian thats what i siad last time.

if you are reading this burningark
i will find you and i will kill you on the spot
if i can trick you as easily has last time then this should be vary simple

goodbye
the ark will not burn
and you shall die knowing that

1 comment:

  1. my channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ramson2011?feature=mhee

    his
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Theburningark

    ReplyDelete